Monday, May 25, 2009

El Hefe is back

I am now trying to get my summer beer collection going. I know that I am not going to make too much this summer. I decided to make a Strawberry Hef. I absolutely love the simple grain bill for these types of beers. I also tried to do a 2 step infusion mash and I really dont like that process. I feel that the single infusion mash is definitely better. I am thinking of having another beer release party for my 47.7 Degree Pale. I a hope that Tweak wants to bring a mini keg of his Woodsman Coffee IPA so we can both have the release party together. I visited Gilligans on my way to the UW and he wants to try my latest beers so I am pretty excited about having a professional opinion of my brew.

I entered 2 beers into the pro am and hopefully I will do well at least on my Pale Ale.

No comments:

Post a Comment